Our 2015 Puma 26RLSS, We call her “Thunder Cat”. Purchased from Elk River RV on 4/12/2016.
Camping with the luxury of home:
- Two-way 110v/LP Refrigerator w/freezer (6cuft)
- LP Stove/oven
- Microwave (110v only)
- Ducted A/C (110v only) & Heat (LP with 12v fan)
- Spacious bathroom with fantastic fan vent!
- 51Gallon fresh water capacity
- 42Gallon “gray” tank
- 42Gallon “black” tank
- 6Gallon water heater (110v/LP)
- LED Lighting throughout
- Walk around Queen bed (so excited, no more crawling over each other!)
- Dual rocking/swivel chairs, couch/sleeper, fold-down dinette.
- 21′ power awning with LED light strip.
- 14′ power rack and pinion room-slide.
- An additional 100-300 watts of flexible solar panels glued to roof to compliment the 100 watt panel already installed.
- Some type of cellular booster (WeBoost or similar)
- WiFi client antenna on the roof to pick up campground (or Walmart/rest stop) WiFi networks, as well as an indoor router/access point, and possibly a small low-power PC to hook to the TV and run Plex and some kind of media player.
Tow Vehicle is Our 2017 Nissan Titan XD – Orca.