Our 2015 Puma 26RLSS, We call her “Thunder Cat”. Purchased from Elk River RV on 4/12/2016.
Camping with the luxury of home:
- Two-way 110v/LP Refrigerator w/freezer (6cuft)
- LP Stove/oven
- Microwave (110v only)
- Ducted A/C (110v only) & Heat (LP with 12v fan)
- Spacious bathroom with fantastic fan vent!
- 51Gallon fresh water tank
- 42Gallon “gray” tank
- 42Gallon “black” tank
- 6Gallon water heater (110v/LP)
- LED Lighting throughout
- Walk around Queen bed (so excited, no more crawling over each other!)
- Dual rocking/swivel chairs, couch/sleeper, fold-down dinette.
- 21′ power awning with LED light strip.
- 14′ power rack and pinion room-slide.
- 200-400 watts of flexible solar panels glued to roof (the less holes in the roof the better).
- 30amp MPPT Solar charge controller.
- 12Volt receptacle in bedroom for phone/laptop charging.
- 12Volt TV for bedroom.
- Not strictly a mod, but an inverter generator is on our short list too.
- 16″ wheels and LT tires. ST tires are known to fail frequently, causing damage to the camper, a LT tire upgrade will give us some peace of mind.
- Rear view camera (mainly for a live rear view while driving down the road, but it should help backing into some tight spots as well)
Tow Vehicle is Our 2017 Nissan Titan XD – Orca.