Our 2020 Chevrolet Bolt
- BEV powertrain:
- The electric motor produces 266 lb.-ft. of torque and 200 hp. Combined with a 7.05:1 final drive ratio, it helps propel the Bolt EV from 0-60 mph in 6.5 seconds.
- 66kwh liquid cooled/heated battery pack.
- 259 miles of EPA rated range, 150-300miles real world range depending on speed, HVAC use, and ambient temperature.
- OnStar, remote start, and SiriusXM radio, is standard equipment.
- DC Fast charging, up to 50KW charge speed (~100 miles of range in 30min). Standard Level 2 home charging up to 7.6KW (full charge from empty in about 8.5 hours, 25-30 miles per hour of charge).
- Heated front seats and steering wheel, reduces the need to run cabin heat at full blast on colder days, reducing energy use.
- Lane keep assist, crash avoidance, rear cross traffic alert, intellibeam HID headlights, and HD backup camera.